Search



Content

The Snow Monkey Project

The snow monkeys are quite the favourite among nature photographers. I had seen so many stunning photos of them prior to my trip to Nagano, Japan, spring 2015. These snow monkeys are unique and quite docile. However, the weather was not exactly on my side at the time. I was expecting snow so I could mimic those famous photos I saw. Anyhow, these are some of the photos of the snow monkeys that I took.

 
Adult snow monkey grooming a younger one

They enjoy grooming each other as seen in this photo

A female snow monkey with her infant

Another adult snow monkey

More grooming scene


A cute little infant


Infants playing around


Favourite past-time


Atop


Adult monkey posing nicely by the water stream

Their very own 'Onsen'



Time for a sip!


Just an adult snow monkey hanging around

Yours truly,
A.T.



6 comments:

  1. cantiknyaaaa areej u amik semua gambar! ure very talented! i love the one yg tgh submerge and drinking the water. standard nat geo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeee thanks Anis! You are my first follower <3

      Delete
    2. yay! i nak active blogging balik. blogsphere ada privacy sikit. hihi.

      Delete
    3. Oh you punye blog tu blogsphere ke hehe

      Delete
  2. Camne nak follow.

    Yours truly,
    Follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kakna tgk dkt bwh ni ade followers. i have one follower skrg ni. hehe

      Delete

Areej Taufik

Areej Taufik

About Me

I'm a budding food scientist who loves to eat ,cook ,bake ,travel and take photos.

Connect with me on:

Followers

My YOUTUBE Channel

INSTAGRAM

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.