Search



Content

People of Sichuan

Sorry for not posting anything for two weeks. I was travelling in Italy and Holland. I have yet to edit my photos from the trip. Once done, I will share them on this blog. 

These are portraits of the people I saw while I was travelling in China. Most of these are taken in Chengdu, the capital city of Sichuan province . I generally enjoy taking candid photos of random strangers. It is as though I am capturing a wee part of their soul and take it back home with me. Some  would genuinely smile, some, would turn away, annoyed. They all equally intrigue me. 



A man on a city bus in Chengdu

Little girl on the same bus

An old woman using a wheelchair to carry what appeared to be recyclables

 
A toddler in Zigong

Two little girls dancing at the Emeishan summit

A man transporting cardboards with a tricycle in Jiu Zhai Gou

My mother and a woman we met who was kind to show us around the park of Jiu Zhai Gou. She couldn't speak English, and my mother couldn't speak Mandarin but this photo shows that despite the linguistic barrier, they both enjoyed each other's company.

And last but not least, yours truly with a friend I made in Jiu Zhai Gou, Alice

Yours truly,
A.T.

2 comments:

  1. i saw the first photo and dah bole terbayang music video. hehe. cantik!

    ReplyDelete

Areej Taufik

Areej Taufik

About Me

I'm a budding food scientist who loves to eat ,cook ,bake ,travel and take photos.

Connect with me on:

Followers

My YOUTUBE Channel

INSTAGRAM

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.