Search



Content

Alcohol and Egg-free Tiramisu

Hello! 

I'm trying to remain consistent with my blog-posting (1 post a week!) so here is a recipe of tiramisu which I created sometime last month. This is an alcohol and egg-free recipe however it is not vegan as I used heavy cream. Feel free to use and share. 


The recipe is as below:

250g mascarpone cheese

300ml double cream

2 tbs brown sugar

1 packet lady fingers

3 tsp ground coffee

3 cups water

1. Boil coffee and sugar together with the three cups of water. Let it cool for 1-3 mins.

2. Whip the cream until medium peaks are formed ( or hard if you prefer a more solid layer) then fold it in mascarpone.

3. Soak the fingers in the cooled coffee-roughly 10 seconds each.

4. Arrange soaked fingers in a container for the first layer of tiramisu. I used an 8x8 pyrex container. I think a clear container would make the tiramisu look more appealing as you get to see the layers.

5. On top of the fingers, spread the mascarpone mix. Remember not to layer too thickly as you may run out of the cream for the following layers. Just make sure you cover all the finger bits.

6. Sprinkle the almond and cocoa powder with some grated dark chocolate.

7. Repeat steps 4-6. Refrigerate overnight before consumption. The longer the storing the better the taste. But not too long as it contains cheese and cream. Best within 4-5 days.

Enjoy ;)




Yours truly,

A.T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Areej Taufik

Areej Taufik

About Me

I'm a budding food scientist who loves to eat ,cook ,bake ,travel and take photos.

Connect with me on:

Followers

My YOUTUBE Channel

INSTAGRAM

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.